Health is Everything
Paradise is Within
Water is Life
Health is Everything
Paradise is Within
Why is it so hard to do the right thing when it comes to health? Doug Lisle talks about his book, The Pleasure Trap, about how to get back to natural self- regulation so that the body can help us do the right thing.
Nature helps us when we listen and take the next right action!
Tips for Better Hydration & Health
Here are some tips to increase your fluid intake and reap the benefits of water.
1. Drink more water-- Make water accessible, and yummy! Get a water filter for your home. You’ll feel good about doing something good for you, and will love the water. Take a bottle of it with you...
2. Keep a bottle of water with you in your car, at your desk, and / or in your bag. That way, it will always be an option. You will drink more water!
3. Eat more fruits and veggies. Their high water content adds to your hydration.
4. When you want to drink a soda, think instead about the pros and cons and the better choice of drinking water.
5. For Added Flavor: Add any of these to a cold glass or pitcher of water: sliced citrus fruits or zest (lemon, lime, etc.), crushed mint or cinnamon stick, fresh ginger, sliced cucumber, crushed berries, an ounce or two of fruit juice, etc.
Lots about water, including the most common drinking water problems and discusses the advantages of Multipure's superior carbon block filtration technology.
> Benefits from quality home water filtration
> You save your Health and Money too!
Other drinks may harm your health with added sugars, etc., costing more & draining resources thru packaging and shipping.
> Costs-- Multipure Systems
9- 11 cents per gallon Cheaper Filters (WalMart, Brita & others)
Lifetime warranted 20-40 cents/ gallon cheap at the start but end up costing more!!
* A quality home filter gives you peace of mind and happiness, knowing you’ve made a major choice to support you and your family’s health.
* It shows your respect for health and grows it.
* Going green this way grows your enjoyment, peace & self- respect, lowering costs, work and waste of bottled water-- which is often tap water* with far less rigorous testing needed than your city water and an added drain on the environment.
* You’ll love drinking healthy water at home, filling up your bottles- to- go each day.
* You’ll love doing something great for health and for the planet!
* What health practice could be easier than using a home drinking water system?
Lucky Joy Wells (808) 822- 0333 LuckyH2o.com Multipure Dist. #130648
Because it can take years for the human body to dispose of PFCs once ingested, people are prone to PFC accumulation and increased chances of negative health effects. Furthermore, a study* finds that young children exposed to these contaminants are more likely to suffer from decreased levels of immunity against diphtheria, tetanus, measles, and influenza, even with prior vaccination. *Environmental Health Perspectives (EHP)
Despite the findings of these new investigations, a 2008 study by the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) found that the use of carbon block filters (Like our Multipure filters) were effective in treating the presence of PFCs.
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA (PRWEB) SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Recent studies published in Environmental Science and Technology Letters (ESTL)and Environmental Health Perspectives (EHP) examine the presence and effects of drinking water contamination by poly- and perfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS). These chemicals, part of a broader category of substances known as perfluorochemicals (PFC), have been linked to negative effects including high cholesterol, hormone suppression, cancer, and decreased child immune system health.
Link to article here
Multipure's Pure Foundation understands that good health begins with clean drinking water. Our vision is to bring clean drinking water and better health to people without access to it, to help create a world of clean drinking water for people of all regions, backgrounds, and circumstances.
All this ionized, "ultrapure" water stiff is conroversial, for some-- otherwise people who sell this "ultraPure" stuff would clearly have to cease & desist-- and they may have to yet.. For me, my "insurance" against being poisoned is to simply keep things natural, as in returning my water to a state as close to nature as possible. That is my own way -- could be Mother Nature's insurance policy too.!!
Comments to this video include:: "100% of people who drink water die!" LOL
Ultrapure water is great for cleaning electronics, but terrible for drinking. Read more: http://www.techinsider.io/